Monday, May 20, 2013

What is PMG?



The computer situation today is complicated so I don’t have a lot of time.  There are a few things:
  1. I love The Book of Mormon! It’s so good!
  2. Did I ever tell you that Sister Parks, Hillary Parks from the Shoal Creek Ward in Texas, is in my district?  The other day, our district leader Elder Anderson told me he feels like he is the Relief Society President.  In our district, there are two sets of Sister companions and one with Elders.  We rock.
  3. District meeting on Friday was so hard.  We had finished the trainer/trainee meeting that morning.  We were so giggly from comp study and then, they showed one of my favorite pmg videos.  (What is PMG?)   It was tough to not lose it.  I made it through.
  4. Our most progressing investigators are moving!  Hopefully I get to go back for Jesus's baptism, maybe.
  5. It was good to talk to y’all yesterday!  Dad, I did not get your update.  I was so sad afterwards.  Please tell me in a letter and you get to go first at Christmas!!!  I was doing fine during our call until Tara said Ana prays for me every time.  Thank you for your prayers.  They are probably the reason I am still able to get up every morning.  You will never know how your faithful prayers help.  Then when I had to say "talk to you at Christmas". That was hard.
Well, I’d love to write more but I got to wrap up.  I hope you all have a fantastic week.  Please note that the 100 degree weather here today is.... GREAT!

Hermana Pickett

No comments:

Post a Comment